Native ZFS + rootfs + GPT on Gentoo Linux System

Native ZFS + rootfs + GPT on Gentoo

Step by step: Boot install CD (i.e. Gentoo 12.1 LiveDVD) Parted disk using gpt mode (i.e. GPTFDISK, make sure "BIOS boot partition" being parted, zfs partition set type "Solaris zfs") create zpool and zfs partitions zpool create -f -o ashift=12 -o cachefile=/tmp/zpool.cache -O normalization=formD -m none -R /mnt/gentoo zdisk /dev/sda2 zfs create -o mountpoint=none zdisk/ROOT zfs create -o mountpoint=/ zdisk/ROOT/gentoo zfs create -o mountpoint=/home zdisk/HOME zfs create -o mountpoint=none zdisk/PORTS zfs create -o mountpoint=/usr/portage zdisk/PORTS/portage zfs create -o mountpoint=/usr/portage/distfiles zdisk/PORTS/portage/distfiles...
Download Chrome Standalone MISC

Download Chrome Standalone

Nomal online download address: Offline download address: zh_CN offline download address:
snmpdiskio for ubuntu 13.10 LTS Bsd System

snmpdiskio for ubuntu 13.10 LTS

Step by Step: 1.sudo apt-get install snmp snmpd snmp-mibs-downloader  2.Download snmpdiskio package from "" and following README 3.Edit profiles for snmpd: 『/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf』 agentAddress udp: view systemonly included . view systemonly included . view systemonly included . extend . hdNum /usr/local/bin/snmpdiskio hdNum extend . hdIndex /usr/local/bin/snmpdiskio hdIndex extend . hdDescr /usr/local/bin/snmpdiskio hdDescr extend . hdInBlocks /usr/local/bin/snmpdiskio hdInBlocks extend . hdOutBlocks /usr/local/bin/snmpdiskio hdOutBlocks 『/etc/snmp/snmp.conf』 mibs : 『/etc/default/snmpd』 export MIBS=/usr/share/snmp/mibs SNMPDOPTS='-Lsd -Lf /dev/null -u snmp -g snmp -I interface,ifTable,ifXTable,cpu,cpu_linux,hw_mem,extend,versioninfo,snmp_mib,ip,at,system_mib -smux,mteTrigger,mteTriggerConf -p /var/run/'  4.Download...


for package fontspec: edit $texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/ctex/engine/ctex-xecjk-engine.def % ctex-xecjk-engine.def: for XeTeX engine with xeCJK % vim:ft=tex % compatibility with amssymb.sty etc and xunicode.sty v0.95+ \RequirePackage{savesym} \def\CTEX@save@symlist{hbar,Finv,aleph,beth,gimel,daleth,Game} \@for \reversed@a:=\CTEX@save@symlist \do{% \savesymbol{\reversed@a}} \RequirePackage{fontspec} \RequirePackage{xeCJK} \defaultfontfeatures{Ligatures=TeX} \@for \reversed@a:=\CTEX@save@symlist \do{% \restoresymbol{UTF}{\reversed@a}% \expandafter\ifx \csname\reversed@a\endcsname \relax \expandafter\let \csname\reversed@a\endcsname \CTEX@undefined \fi} \let\CTEX@save@symlist\CTEX@undefined \ifCTEX@punct \punctstyle{quanjiao} \else \punctstyle{plain} \fi \input{ctex-cjk-common.def} \ifCTEX@nofonts\else \ifCTEX@winfonts \input{ctex-xecjk-winfonts.def} \else\ifCTEX@adobefonts \input{ctex-xecjk-adobefonts.def} \fi\fi \fi \endinput for winfonts for ctex-xecjk $texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/ctex/fontset/ctex-xecjk-winfonts.def % ctex-xecjk-winfonts.def: Windows 的 xeCJK 字体设置,默认为六种中易字体 % vim:ft=tex \setCJKmainfont{SimSun} \setCJKsansfont{SimHei} \setCJKmonofont{FangSong} \setmainfont{Times New Roman} \setsansfont{Droid Serif} \setmonofont{Droid Sans...
Emacs Auto-Complete-Latex MISC

Emacs Auto-Complete-Latex

Project created in Github Emacs Auto Complete LaTeX Auto Complete LaTeX is an extension of Auto Complete Mode on GNU Emacs. Auto Complete Mode: Installation: 1. Put files into your load-path. 2. Add the following into your .emacs. ;; for auto-complete (setq ac-auto-start 1) (setq ac-auto-show-menu 0.8) (setq ac-menu-height 12) (setq-default ac-expand-on-auto-complete nil) (setq-default ac-auto-start nil) (setq tab-always-indent 'complete) (ac-set-trigger-key "TAB") ;; for auto-complete-latex (add-to-list 'ac-modes 'latex-mode) (setq ac-l-dict-directory "/path/to/ac-l-dict/") (setq auto-mode-alist (cons '("\\.tex\\'" . latex-mode) auto-mode-alist)) (add-hook 'latex-mode-hook...
Powershell - Setting Processor Affinity or Priority Windows System

Powershell – Setting Processor Affinity or Priority

Processor Affinity (to keep it simple, because that’s how I think) is the ability to delegate a SPECIFIC core to an application. You see by default, if an application in Windows supports multiple cores, it will try to share and work with all of them. Which is fine 80% of them. The other 20% that application is a resource monster (Like a Virtualized Machine on a laptop) and you need to cap it’s power without killing it. Enter Processor Affinity....
Shell Tips Linux System

Shell Tips

ICONV Directory for i in `find ./ -name *.htm` ; do echo $i;iconv -f gb18030 -t utf8 $i -o /tmp/iconv.tmp;mv /tmp/iconv.tmp $i; done or find -name "*.htm" \ -exec iconv -f gb2312 -t utf8 '{}' -o /tmp/iconv.tmp \; \ -exec mv /tmp/iconv.tmp '{}' \; RM nodecode files ll -i //list all files inum find ./ -inum 12345 -print -exec rm {} -rf \; Convert image files find * | xargs -l -i convert -density 150 -quality 100 -resize x1240 {}...